Thursday, March 4, 2010

Yesterday's Blarg Post and an Ironic Song

So yeah, about yesterday... I was kinda sick and highly uninspired- no, fuck that. I was not sick, I was caustic. I had what can only be described as The Fountain of Horror, which is Vomiting and Diarrhea at the same time in an unbelievably uncomfortable and horrifying fashion. Bottom line, shit sucked and left me so dehydrated that the hospital had to get me on an IV drip of nearly 2 liters of saline. So, that unpleasant business aside, here is a new song written to the tune of the hit sitcom 'All In The Family'

Boy the way Elton John Played,
Songs that made the Pride Parades,
Guys in San Fran had it made
Those were the gays

Didn't know who they were then!
Men were girls and girls were men
Mister, we could use a man like lady bunny again

Didn't have no AIDS debate
Lots of men 'round to fellate
Dutch Rudders to masturbate
Thoooose werrrrre theeeee gaaaaaaays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment