Sunday, March 14, 2010

Wingmanin' it blog style like

A'ight, Corporal in 'ere taday.


Well, Nate has been M.I.A. all day, so before the midnight hour strikes, I am in.


Existence, it is my thing.
I look around, I see nothing.
I see everything, being nothing.
Nothing aspires, nothing wishes.
Just following the set path in front.


I am the guy, just that guy.
The one who doesn't care to fuck it up for you.
Know the truth, embrace it. Bend it to your will.
The truth is infallible.
What can beat the truth?
The strength of a lie can only be measured by the harshness of the actual truth.


My truth?
My truth is that I don't understand how the rest of you live.
Why you don't question every thing faced before you.
The answer must be found, and from the answer questions must be posed.
You must ask yourself if the truth is what it needs to be.
Or if you must make your own truths.
Don't lie to yourself, just learn your own answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment