Thursday, March 25, 2010

Anime Boston is Around the Bend

Anime Boston is, as I said, around the bend. It took me a good long time, but I finally found a room with some old cult members who I know from an estranged meeting last year and being good Facebook friends, so lets hear it for Social Networking, right people?! Anyways, this presents me with several golden opportunities. One; This is my first anime convention where I will not be followed around by my parents, my first weekend of 'freedom,' if you will. Two; I am now 18, and this is my first convention where I am officially 18, this means special fun all night anime showings, and the hentai dubbings, which I hear are hilarious every year. Finally; Easter Sunday falls on the last day of the con, and I have been ITCHING for an excuse to go to a service at the Boston Church where they shot Boondock Saints.

As you know, at Anime Boston, there are hundreds, if not thousands of sad nerds who will be dressing up in costumes from their favorite comics, cartoons, video games and fantasies and whatnot.... I will be one of them.

So, I present to you, my final list of Official Costumes for Anime Boston: L'il Slugger from Paranoia Agent, Candle Jack from Freakazoid, Max Facepuncher from The Fancy Adventures of Jack Cannon, and Bandit Keith from Yu-G

No comments:

Post a Comment