Wednesday, March 31, 2010

In the Name of the Lord

I'm smitin in the name of the lord, in the name of the lord
Yes I'm killin in the name of the lord, in the name of the lord
My amendment to the commandments is...
Kill in the name of your god

Well I'm rubbing out the unjust, the unjust
And I'm taking out ALL the impure
God has given me his blessing
He did not say no when I did implore!

Rainin fire down on ya, burning through your sin with my blade


I'm an Archangel, decidin' the fates of Man and Myr
You can find me by the mountains of infidels behind me.
When a herald announces my presence, you scream "Please Sir!"

But, no! I cast you down with the rest, fuck St. Peter
Judgement is mine to make tonight!
Cast away your fears, bow to your own downfall
You commit the wrong?! I serve the right!

 As written by Adevt and The Corporal, CA MAAAAHN

No comments:

Post a Comment