Thursday, April 22, 2010

Mike's Moldy Crevices

This morning, by which I mean several minutes ago, my roommate went out with his friend Amelia to participate in some public acts that are, shall we say, two player and less than legal in New Hampshire, let alone in public. Before he left, he reached into one of his drawers and pulled out a small, already nibbled upon block of cheese and proceeded to take sizable bites out of it. Amelia looked at him, then said "Is that cheese that you pulled out of a random crevice?" In reply, mike simply nodded and continued eating, much to her disgust. She went on about how gross it was to eat crevice cheese and how it could have gotten any number of germs in that random crevice. It was at this time that I woke up, looked down at the scene, assessed the situation, and replied to her rant "Its not just random cheese from a random crevice, its from Mike's crevice. Everyone knows that cheese is a mold anyways, so aging and bacteria won't do anything to it." Amelia turned to me and replied "I don't care, mold from anyone's crevice would be disgusting." Normally, a statement like that would be the absolute funniest statement one you could derive from the situation, but would I let it be? No! I replied to her reply of my reply with the following reply; "You should know by now that everything from Mike's moldy crevice is delicious and worth putting in your mouth." The room burst out laughing, mike broke me off a piece of cheese, I ate it, and the two ventured of on their merry way to do whatever deeds they sought to do.


The End

No comments:

Post a Comment