Sunday, April 25, 2010

Corporal chimes in.

Well, you see, today it was going to be a song about my ever growing political nihilism, but as I was waiting for my rightful time on the computer, I witnessed something. Something horrible. My little sister, whom I already hate for reasons numbering in the hundreds now, was sitting here, playing Insane Clown Posse. You see, these people are on my list. This list is of people I would assault without any provocation whatsoever should I see them within my general area. Now, you see, these KISS meets Limp Bizkit wannabe's and their pseudo-KISS Army followers, may just about be the dumbest group of individuals I have ever encountered. Seriously, would you ever take anyone who looked like this seriously? 

Shield your eyes. 


Now, there are people who should not reproduce, and then their are people who should die. These are the latter.

No comments:

Post a Comment