Wednesday, April 14, 2010

And Now, A Buffons Rambling in the Form of Nonsensical Lyrics

 The following is a product of Corporal and Adevt under the influence of a case each of energy drinks, only having eaten sushi and twinkees, and a lack of sleep for about three days. This song does not have a title, nor does it have a beat, we just sort of wrote this down.

stoned without a need for weed
Drunk off my own philosophy
well fed on pretentious intention
My brain is gonna atrophy
Gotta find a outlet like a hooker to a john
My thoughts pound like a claypool bass line
One note leads to a thousand wrong,
but damned if it doesn't sound so fine
The blood on my knuckles shows my point,
I implode to write the next line
Fuck Convention
Fuck the detention
That slowly becomes my mind
Forgo the attention
Resist the temptation
Just go make your impact

No comments:

Post a Comment