Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Corporal Unloads!..........A story.

Today, I got to teach my father how to torrent, you see, he is a giant fan of the British television show Top Gear, and recently found out that BBC America cuts the episodes in order to air them in an hour. Obviously pissed, he wanted to see the entire episodes, and I did not blame him. So he asked me yesterday to teach him to use torrents so he could get all the episodes he never had seen. Always willing to help people steal things, I gave him a quick tutorial on how torrents work, what seeds and peers are, and that if you ever want to get stuff done quick, leave the computer on at 3 a.m. because thats when Koreans are on, and hell, we know they are the ones who download everything. Now that he knows how torrents work, he constantly comes in here to look at how many weeks his torrent has left (very low amount of seeds...), and often screams for people to turn on their fucking computers. So that's that, taught a man to torrent, and the torrent has been unleashed. I fear my hard drive will be filled within the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment