Saturday, February 27, 2010

Scumbucket Beach Blowout, a Surf Rock Song for a Hardcore Blues Band

Well I was walkin on down the avenue

{go buddy go buddy go buddy hey}

And I was doin all the things that a punker do

{go buddy go buddy gabba gabba hey}

When out the corner of my eye I saw a flyer

{go buddy go buddy poster see}

Told me bout a punk rock show that was to die fer

{go buddy go buddy meant for me}

Well I tore it down to see where and when

And It told me the beach land full of sin

So I’m stuffin my friends in a van

Scumbucket Beach Blowout!

Well me and my mates were in a rush

{go buddy go buddy rocka lakka}

Thinkin of the skulls that we would crush

{go buddy go buddy mosha mosha}

When we got to the beach it was preps and losers

{go buddy go buddy pop yo collar}

And some white rapper wigga was being a boozer

{go buddy go buddy holla holla}

Well we didn't have time to address the nation

On this horrible situation

So we just started cleaning up beach

Scumbucket beach blowout!

OI, CORPORAL, PLAY THAT SHIT!



Well we bashed some skulls and turned some faces

{Go buddy go buddy beat up your brother}

Then the show started up and we took our places

{Go buddy Go buddy ontop of your mother}

The punkers came out and we got excited

{Go buddy go buddy shit kicks asses}

But the security guards said we weren't invited

{Go buddy go buddy backstage passes}

So we tried to do what we punkers always do

And thats kick them in the face till their shits in our shoe

But security guards ain't no pushover preps

they're the guys at the gym doin 300 reps

So we got nowhere fast and the dudes kicked our ass

Scumbucket Beach Bummer!!


Next time, on The Excellent Velociraptor Explosion Extravaganza:

Poetry, by Adevt

No comments:

Post a Comment