Thursday, February 25, 2010

My Grounbreaking First Blog Post that is Guaranteed to Shock, Awe, Thrill, Chill, Fulfill, Excite, Delight, Ignite, Slice, Dice, and Generally Impress

Good Morning; I am Ace Danger Explosion Velociraptor Tophat, better known by my acronym derived nickname Adevt or simply by my last name, Tophat. I would like to state right now, simply and without a shadow of a doubt in my mind, that I am some degree of insane and all of my friends shall rightfully tell you so as well. It is for this reason that I have made the decision to start this blog, for there is nothing more interesting than the mind of an insane person. However, the insane are rarely lucid enough to flat out tell you what they are thinking; and even when they are, nobody bothers enough to care about what they say, everyone gets wrapped up in why they say it and how to get them to stop. Well, my friends, the intention of this blog is to push that latter series of questions of why and how out the second story window into a three story deep pit full of spikes and various unpleasantries, otherwise banishing it from thought, while I take you on the vastly more interesting journey of 'What is This Psychopath Saying?' I will not guarantee you a complete thought every day, as some days I am more lucid than others, nor will I guarantee you the truth. But, I guarantee you on a whole that you will embark on a fascinating journey through a series of poems, short stories, true stories, essays, future plans, past recollections, songs, dances, videos, pictures, and to sum it up.... An Excellent Velociraptor Explosion Extravaganza. Welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment